Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDE hard drive causing heart ache

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Lu Tze wrote: »
    I'm doing a pretty Christmas clear out of cheap (I'm a bit of a hoarder - the usual I'll use it sometime, in the future so better hang on to it! ) came across the remnants of an external ide hard drive and remembered this thread. If its any use to you, you're welcome to it. Power supply and board there to connect the hard drive.

Oh wow! That's really great! I'd definitely be interested in that! Are you based near Dublin by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

RedXIV wrote: »
    Oh wow! That's really great! I'd definitely be interested in that! Are you based near Dublin by any chance?

Yeah in Dublin. I'll send you a pm. I'll check that it's powering up etc. Still. It's just the board, threw away the case

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Your inbox is full!

Just plugged it in there, read the old drive in windows even though its borked.

jHRuSej.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Cleared out some messages! This is awesome though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

recuva free program,
    recovers data even if its deleted ,easy to use.
    maybe do a scan,
    on my 120 gig drive,
    full scan takes 8 hours plus.
    i got old music files 5 years old off an ipod ,even after it was reset .
    And itunes reinstalled on it .

• Advertisement
Advertisement