Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eStatement query

Options
  • 27-10-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm signed up to eStatements on my acc. Problem is I need a current snapshop of my account, how do I go about it ? Can it be done online or do I have to wait a whole year until my next yearly eStatement ? Cheers, M.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi, I'm signed up to eStatements on my acc. Problem is I need a current snapshop of my account, how do I go about it ? Can it be done online or do I have to wait a whole year until my next yearly eStatement ? Cheers, M.
    Hi Morrisseeee,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

You can order a new statement through our telephone service.  Please call 0818365365 and select Option 1- Option 5- Option 1 for up to date statements . If ordered before 3.30pm these e Statements will be available to view online tomorrow morning.

Should you wish to increase the frequency of your e Statements to quarterly, you can submit a request through the Online Service Desk by selecting the 'Ask A Question' function.

Thanks, 

Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Hi Morrisseeee,

You can order a new statement through our telephone service.  Please call 0818365365 and select Option 1- Option 5- Option 1 for up to date statements . If ordered before 3.30pm these e Statements will be available to view online tomorrow morning.

Should you wish to increase the frequency of your e Statements to quarterly, you can submit a request through the Online Service Desk by selecting the 'Ask A Question' function.

Thanks, 

Evie
    Cheers.
    Do you think there will ever be an online option to do this rather than having to ring a phone number ? (ie. convenience)
    Regards, M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Morrisseeee,

Thanks, 

Evie
    Cheers.
    Do you think there will ever be an online option to do this rather than having to ring a phone number ? (ie. convenience)
    Regards, M.
    Hi, 

While this option is currently unavailable we will certainly pass on your feedback in relation to this. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement