Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

190 bus to Trim?

Options
  • 27-10-2015 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if every 190 bus stops at Trim? Or do some of them go straight to Athboy from Navan (bypassing Trim)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Looks to me like every 190 stops in Trim. It's the 190A that goes to Athboy. With the exception of some early morning ones that only run from Laytown to Bettystown.

That's my reading of the timetable anyway. A for Athboy.

http://www.buseireann.ie/timetables/1425902900-190.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Ahh yes, you're right. Thanks. I didn't see the 190 and 190A at the top when I first looked at that timetable. I just thought they were all 190! "190A" is missing from the very top right of the 1st page.

On a similar note. Is there any bus that runs through both Dunshaughlin and Trim?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

On a similar note. Is there any bus that runs through both Dunshaughlin and Trim?

No, not that I'm aware! I know BE announced a proposal to run some of the 111 buses via Dunshaughlin but not sure when this will be introduced if ever.

There was Chewed. Would you believe I signed a petition last year to keep the route going through Batterstown. Shot myself in the foot there. I'd assumed there was at least one bus that went between the two.

Going for pints in Cafferys this evening so as a result :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement