Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent iphone tabletop speaker dock

• 27-10-2015 11:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Looking to get a decent countertop speaker dock with radio for my kitchen dining area with alot of bells and alot of whistles. Myself and my wife would be using it, she likes to listen to radio and sometimes cds.

I would prefer an all in one box with speakers as i don't want to deal with cable everywhere and may want to move it around. Link below to something i have been looking at

http://www.hifihut.ie/ruark-audio-r2-mkiii-bluetooth-deluxe-tabletop-radio-walnut.html

Ideally i would be able to dock my iphone/ipad so it will charge (no need for charger, making it tidier), and a few other things such as:
    - lightning apple connection
    - fm/dab radio
    - cd changer (not essential)
    - aux in for connecting other devices
    - bluetooth/airplay
    - Spotify compatability
    - Compatible app to be able to control from phone
    - decent sound quality and loud enough for a large kitchen and dining area while entertaining

Would be great to hear any suggestions you have. I have done a good bit of research but would like to hear any suggestions.

Budget is maximum €600

Thanks

Advertisement