Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Equestrian Bargains

• 27-10-2015 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

Thought it might be useful to start a thread for bargains, as it would be nice to have one a bit more local than the UK! We could update with any bargains we find either online or instore locally.

- Aldi are selling riding gear from Thursday, jods and knock offs of Dublin River Boots included. See Aldi.ie Special Buys for more

- Equine Warehouse have an additional 10% off everything online when you use the code MMYWINTER15. They already have some great discounts on products as is, for example they have 15% off all Horseware products so with the code I got 25% off my rug :) Offer ends midnight tonight.

Happy shopping!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

The jods at Aldi are for women. I have a few pairs and find them good for the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    - Equine Warehouse have an additional 10% off everything online when you use the code MMYWINTER15. They already have some great discounts on products as is, for example they have 15% off all Horseware products so with the code I got 25% off my rug :) Offer ends midnight tonight.

Happy shopping!

:rolleyes: pretending I cannot see this... must not buy more rugs!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Ah_Yeah wrote: »

The code has expired :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

The jods at Aldi are for women. I have a few pairs and find them good for the money.

Kids ones available too, link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I wonder what their country boots are like. I have the river boots from Dublin and love them. Might get them as a spare for the winter anyway :)

On another note Lidl have the ski jackets in from Thursday, I find they are great for riding on cold winter days, so warm and pockets everywhere!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

sup_dude wrote: »
    The code has expired :(

Offer ended at midnight last night :)

Ah_Yeah wrote:
    Offer ended at midnight last night

Darn, I needed a girth and was waiting for people to get back to me :P

Anyone know of any good Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals happening?

Think Premier Equine always do good ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Did anyone get to the Horsewear tent sale this weekend?

SportsDirect has really expanded their equestrian stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Kamili wrote: »
    Did anyone get to the Horsewear tent sale this weekend?

yes, went up on Friday morning - as per previous years, some really good bargains, got 4 pairs of jodphurs for 5 euros each !! show jacket 20 euros, show shirt 10euros, puffy jackets for 25euros so very happy

Sale sounded great! Only heard about it today so couldn't get down :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

Premier Equine have started their sale already - 40% off everything - Happy Shopping :D

I pulled together a list of sites that I know are doing Black Friday/Cyber Weekend deals. Happy shopping all :)

- Premier Equine
    - Derby House
    - Equine Warehouse
    - Equestrian.com
    - Horse Health (Brown Thursday, all Brown products 40% off - maybe they'll do Black Products tomorrow :D ). Great for Le Mieux stuff!
    - Horze.co.uk
    - Equissentials Dressage
    - Excellent Equine
    - Exclusively Equestrian

Enjoy :)

I got a loyalty discount code from Equine Warehouse, feel free to use - M3PADDYSDAY for 10% off everything online until March 20th. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

TRI have ten euro back for every €50 spent

"www.triequestrian.ie
    *Valid on full retail price items and cash purchases only "

Equestrian Clearance (or equestrian.com as it is now) have up to 90% off a few stuff. A pity the exchange rate is so awful, but it might be worth it if you are looking for something specific.

Advertisement