Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest - Electric Ireland

Options
  • 27-10-2015 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there,
    I'm currently with Electric Ireland on the Dual Value Bundle.

I was thinking of getting the Nest installed in my house through Electric Ireland (99 euros for existing customers)  but I read that if you do purchase the Nest you lose out on the discounts for online billing and direct debit that I currently have on my account (currently somewhere around 12% I think).

Is that correct or do your discounts continue with the Nest?

Thanks 
    Michael 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi lavinm,

Thanks for choosing Electric Ireland.

It is correct that there aren't discounts for direct debit and online billing on the Nest price-plan - the Nest and its installation are at a discounted price instead.

If a customer wishes to avail of the Nest price-plan and is already signed up to a discounts price-plan, it would be required to allow the discounts price-plan expire first.

Do let us know if you have any further queries. Our Home Services team can advise in detail also - their telephone number is 1850 30 50 85 and lines are open until 6pm.

Una

________

Advertisement