Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay estimated delivery difference to couriers.

Options
  • 27-10-2015 3:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35

I recently ordered an item on ebay. When I go into my purchase history, estimated delivery between Friday, 30th October and Wednesday 4th November is being shown. When I go to the tracking page, it says it will be here tomorrow (Wednesday, 28th October). Which one is more reliable? Courier is Interlink.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

EILAX wrote: »
    I recently ordered an item on ebay. When I go into my purchase history, estimated delivery between Friday, 30th October and Wednesday 4th November is being shown. When I go to the tracking page, it says it will be here tomorrow (Wednesday, 28th October). Which one is more reliable? Courier is Interlink.

The courier. They know where in the network your parcel is, eBay just take an educated guess based on average delivery times. They don't actually have the tracking information.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ph5.5

EILAX wrote: »

The courier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

I recently bought something on eBay which was meant to be delivered between the 23rd - 26th October.

Courier is Royal Mail.

The (small parcel) still hasn't arrived.

Should I be worried?

LordSutch wrote: »
    I recently bought something on eBay which was meant to be delivered between the 23rd - 26th October.

Courier is Royal Mail.

The (small parcel) still hasn't arrived.

Should I be worried?

Have you got a msg off the man. I would get paypal on it asap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Received the parcel yesterday.

Ten days late if you go by the eBay ETA delivery date.

• Advertisement

It who sent it. ebay only goes on what info it given. 10 day's is a long time to be waiting

Advertisement