Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering from graze.com through parcel motel

Options
  • 27-10-2015 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!

so has anyone ordered something through graze.com? i'm not sure why i'm getting their emails since its uk only, but it looks tempting anyway. and you get a box for free.

has anyone ordered through parcel motel? does it work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I never used it with Parcel Motel but I ordered using my normal address and put BT11AA as the postcode.
    Think they may have cracked down on Rep of Ireland people using that now though, it was about a year ago when I last used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭murfilein

Kovu wrote: »
    I never used it with Parcel Motel but I ordered using my normal address and put BT11AA as the postcode.
    Think they may have cracked down on Rep of Ireland people using that now though, it was about a year ago when I last used it.

are you in uk ireland or non-uk ireland? because i'm in cork.

murfilein wrote: »
    are you in uk ireland or non-uk ireland? because i'm in cork.

Leitrim, the forgotten land far far away :p

Kovu wrote: »
    Leitrim, the forgotten land far far away :p

huh. so you enter your non-uk address plus that BT11AA post code and it went through!? :<

i might try this

I tried it on the off chance that it would work and it did! I only ordered from them for a couple of months but I got them all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

I was buying them for my girlfriend through parcel motel and I never missed a single one

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    I was buying them for my girlfriend through parcel motel and I never missed a single one

just placed my first order through parcel motel. seemed to work fine.

i dont like that the lowest amount of deliveries is every 2 weeks. why not once a month? and apparently i cant cancel right now because that would cancel the order i just placed too. not a problem, i'll cancel when the first box is on the way. i want to try it first, then get maybe a box per month.

Advertisement