Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Golf Society - Turkey Shoot out - 21 November 09:56 @ Corballis Golf Links

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ballyk

tigerwood1 wrote: »
    Great to see macker as predicted return to form, i can understand the captain having a bad day (can't win everthing) but what happened our 1/3 on favorite fixit ? how many points ? did he return to the paddock lame or maybe he scooped dirty:). don't tell me macker was handing out those dodgy bars again.

Good to see some new names taking the top spots. Roll on next season

Tiger auditioning for a role as the Pricewise column of the Golf forum! :p The odds on favourite was reported to have said that conditions didn't suit (too benign) and although he had every chance coming up the home straight he found little under pressure!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭tigerwood1

ballyk wrote: »
    Tiger auditioning for a role as the Pricewise column of the Golf forum! :p The odds on favourite was reported to have said that conditions didn't suit (too benign) and although he had every chance coming up the home straight he found little under pressure!

Reports from the stable is that the trainer is considering gelding:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,067 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

tigerwood1 wrote: »
    Reports from the stable is that the trainer is considering gelding:D

Lads here you go.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=389

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Massive thanks to Seve for organizing - was a great idea and a great venue.

I used to play Corbalis all the time before I became a member(elsewhere) and I've always had a soft spot for it - it's just a superb bit of links land/dunes with some incredible holes and incredible greens(pole forking aside).

Thanks to SofIreland and his guests Gary and Michael - very enjoyable day, blessed with the weather and my golf was pretty solid after a lack luster start.

Congrats to the winners - 36+ round there is always a great score!

Advertisement