Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eazy City apartments - genuine?

Options
  • 27-10-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

hi,

I came across these earlier today while looking for accommodation for a short stay in December. They are called EazyCity apartments and seem to have an office on Oliver Plunkett St.

Can anyone verify that these (a) exist and (b) anyone recommend them? I can't find any reviews on google.

Thanks a mill, hope you have all recovered from the jazz :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

buzz55 wrote: »
    hi,

I came across these earlier today while looking for accommodation for a short stay in December. They are called EazyCity apartments and seem to have an office on Oliver Plunkett St.

Can anyone verify that these (a) exist and (b) anyone recommend them? I can't find any reviews on google.

Thanks a mill, hope you have all recovered from the jazz :)

I had a quick look at their website and while it was brief I couldn't quite make out what they are really offering. Between apartments and then career services I was a bit confused, some of the services seemed like common sense and nothing you couldn't get from a google search.
    Did you try ringing them?

Basically don't rush to pay over money for something you may not need or want.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Thanks. I agree, they seem to offer a kind of a 'settling in to Ireland' service, aswell as accommodation and career advise.....

All I want is a short term apartment let. I haven't had a chance to phone them yet but have sent them an email so let's see what they come back with.

The apartments do look lovely & location of same is spot on for what I want, but always a concern when I can't find reviews etc. online.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

buzz55 wrote: »
    Thanks. I agree, they seem to offer a kind of a 'settling in to Ireland' service, aswell as accommodation and career advise.....

All I want is a short term apartment let. I haven't had a chance to phone them yet but have sent them an email so let's see what they come back with.

The apartments do look lovely & location of same is spot on for what I want, but always a concern when I can't find reviews etc. online.

I've passed their office on OP street for a few years now and you'd always see groups of foreign students hanging around there, so I reckon they're straight up alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Certainly much cheaper than a Hotel or even B and B .It looks like you may have to share bathroom /toilet /kitchen? .It looks legit to me .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Yes, definitely legit, have met their owners before. (I'm not affiliated with them).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Yep I do some of there maintenance. Mostly foreign but houses always seemed friendly out

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

OP they are not Langers .Thats all you need to know ;-)

Advertisement