Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPI refund

Options
  • 27-10-2015 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,  I received a refund cheque for PPI I had some years back this morning.  I am really upset as the cheque and the letter are addressed to the Personal Representative of my estate and the letter refers to me as being deceased on a number of occasions.  I have spent half the day trying to find a phone number to contact someone to find out how I have been classified as deceased and how do I go about getting the cheque reissued in my name so that I can cash it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

jleblana wrote: »
    Hi,  I received a refund cheque for PPI I had some years back this morning.  I am really upset as the cheque and the letter are addressed to the Personal Representative of my estate and the letter refers to me as being deceased on a number of occasions.  I have spent half the day trying to find a phone number to contact someone to find out how I have been classified as deceased and how do I go about getting the cheque reissued in my name so that I can cash it.
    Hi,

We're very sorry to hear this.

Would be eager to look into this for you and get this resolved as soon as possible.

If we can ask that you send us a Private message and include your full name, contact number and the branch you have your bank account with?

Can we also ask you to confirm is this a PPI refund or a refund for the Credit card redress scheme?

To send a message please click on the link from my signature below.

Thanks,
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Tara C[/font]

Advertisement