Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freight forwarder recommendations

Options
  • 27-10-2015 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone

I'm looking for freight forwarder recommendations. I've contacted a couple of people in the 'real' world but am having no luck getting answers on costings and time lines etc so I'm hoping someone here will provide me with an option. I am at the stage that I'm ready to confirm and pay for the orders with the companies and the only thing holding me up is finding a forwarder.

It's only a small import at this stage for my business - approximately 10 cartons weighing up to a total of 300kgs. ShenzhenPort China to Ireland.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 EIREX

Seek out fellow Boardsie Rudolf289, hes a freight forwarder and has helped many Boardise's over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bagenal

I'd give a big +1 to Rudolf.
    I have no experience of using his services but I follow his posts with great interest. He gives good advice on Boards.ie and comes across as sound as a pound. From my reading of his posts he has extensive knowledge of dealing with Chinese imports/exports which it seems is what you require.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ksta

Thank you both for the tip

Advertisement