Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detroit ( Quantic Dream )

Options
  • 27-10-2015 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭

Just announced at the PGS.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

So, Kara finally gets a game. Pretty cool to see how the tech has advanced since the original demo back in 2012.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,411 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Looks gorgeous but David Cage really needs to let someone else do the writing. His games have gotten progressively less interesting, with Heavy Rain ending on a bum note and Beyond Two Souls being one of the worst games I've played in a long time. His games always hold so much promise, maybe this time he gets it right?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Is that the girl from that Kevin bacon serial killer tv show? (Can't remember the name)

Looks like that humans tv show, could be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Did we ever find out how Ethan ended up with the origami figure in his hand after he passed out in Heavy Rain?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

^ Not that I remember. Him blacking out was never explained, either. The oragmi killer's actions made no sense at the end, either.

Anyway this game... PS4 exclusive. Next.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,411 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Did we ever find out how Ethan ended up with the origami figure in his hand after he passed out in Heavy Rain?

It's just a red herring or bad writing 101 as I like to call it. David Cage himself said himself that there's no reason for it to be there and mistakenly called it a MacGuffin while completely not getting what a MacGuffin is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Greg Miller has confirmed the game’s involvement at E3.

Advertisement