Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip filler..

Options
  • 27-10-2015 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

Hey,:o:o
    I am very interested in getting a bit of plumpness put into my lips!

Has anybody had this done?

Can you tell me a price?
    Where to go?

how it looks etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My best friend got it done (in oz) and it looks unreal. She just had 1/2 ml done and it looks amazing. I'm looking into it at the moment but it's hard to find a good clinic I think. I don't want to look like Geordie shore.

So I'd also be interested in replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,672 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The doc I get my Botox from also does lip fillers. The girl in front of me last time I was in got them done (I could overhear them talking) and they looked great when she came out.

I see him in Dublin but he has clinics in Cork and Limerick too. PM if you want his details.

Could you pm me please dial hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

Dial hard, your Botox doctor is very good, thanks for the tip😊

Yeah I second that, he's amazing. Had mine done on Thursday and could not be happier

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I have two quite deep grooves/lines in the middle of my forehead where my eyebrows end (at the top of my nose)

Would filler help with those?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,672 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Dial hard, your Botox doctor is very good, thanks for the tip😊

Yeah I second that, he's amazing. Had mine done on Thursday and could not be happier

Glad to hear it, ladies. I should ask for a discount next time I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Mfarr3ll

Could u pm me dial hard I was looking at hylagen in newry or the mulrooney clinic which is really expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Handypandy1

Hi
    Can i have the details of that doc. too ???
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Can i have the details too please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

Would really appreciate a PM of the doctor please!
    Lexie, how did you find the procedure may I ask?

The Botox was fine it didn't hurt at all.
    The lip fillers, that was a little different. He popped some numbing cream on my lips and then he did the injections so I didn't really feel anything but they were a little bruised and swollen afterwards but it was worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Would any of you be okay with pitting up a before and after pic of just the lips? I am interested in getting it done too but don't know anyone who has gotten it done and am a bit sceptical of the pics you see online

PM me for a pic, no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dolphin76

Hi ladies,
    I thought it would be a good idea to share my experience. I had my lips done so far with three differeny docs and believe me they all seem to have their own technique!!! My lips are extremely thin and no matter whay i have used the result only last two weeks! Only in one case i managed to get my money back! I have used juvederm restlane and boletero the worst one of them all! The type of filler important however do not underestimate the master! Make sure u do your search some docs will only work on the borders of your lips others will do both borders and lips for volume. My advice if you have thin lips only do it if you have money to pay at least for 3 treatments on 6 months. Its not true that it will last from 6:to 9 months. Different results for different people but believevme so far i could have gone on a nice holiday instead. I still want to do so i hope i ll find the right clinic. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nikol

Can u PM me please with details?

Advertisement