Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insanely Good Sauces?

Options
  • 27-10-2015 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I'm a Marketing student and doing a bit of research on Insanely Good sauces brand.
    Was hoping if there were any Insanely Good consumers out there could spare two minutes of their time to do a very quick survey?

Would be greatly appreciated!

I had to put in gaps to the URL because for some reason I'm not allowed post a URL! If you could copy it without the gaps into your browser it would be great :)
    <mod snip>
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Using Boards for surveys is not permitted unless you've been an active member for 3 months and have a required number of posts, and even then the surveys are only allowed in a specific survey forum.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement