Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I call it a day ?

• 27-10-2015 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi all , I don't post allot so please be as patient as possible. I was out 4 weeks ago on a college night out and I met a girl that a liked for quite abit , she's Actully from the same town as me but I've only met her for the first time that night . Anyways we kicked it off and we got off with each other . Since that night I've been trying to meet up with this girl , she always seems keen to meet up when were snap chatting , but when it comes to Actully planing to meet up she always seems to have a reason to not go true with it . I don't live in town so it's not easy for me to go out every night ,but most college nights she would snap me asking if I'm out tonight , so it seems she only wants to meet me when we are both out . I just want some advise on should I leave it or keep trying to meet her ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭pooch90

I wouldn't read too much into it at this point. At the start of meeting someone it can be much less daunting meeting up when you're out anyway than a one on one situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

You're in college and I'm going to assume late teens/early 20s? She probably doesn't have much experience of "dating" in the one on one sense, like dinner and drinks etc. Based on her actions, it sounds like progressing this will have to be done on a mutual night out basis.

Why don't you just ask her in advance when she's next planning on going out and be in the same place with your mates that night?

Advertisement