Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kerang tour 2016. advice?

Options
  • 27-10-2015 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.
    Don't know much about this,but my son is keen to go.any ideas on line up?(haven't found much on line).anyone been before,and are children allowed in?
    He's 14 in January,and might get him the ticket for a birthday present if it seems suitable.his brother went to warp tour in October,so looking for a way to make things even.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Might be worthwhile putting this in the rock/metal section too.

I went a couple of years back (in my youth) I was never asked for id so it may well be an all ages... Sum41 are headlining this one though.

You should go with, usually a fun night!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Thanks for that.wondering if it's supposed to be over 18 though.don't want to buy the ticket if there's any chance he won't get in.
    Also,is it one band with support,or are there a load of bands on?
    Weighing this of against paying plane fare to see sleeping with sirens in birmingham.
    (Message to mods.if this is more appropriate in rock/metal could you move it for me please.)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I don't see why it would a lot of the bands on it would have a lot of younger support.

Usually around 4/5 bands.

Or just get him to hold out until slayer play again... They are usually good craic.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I don't see why it would a lot of the bands on it would have a lot of younger support.

Usually around 4/5 bands.

Or just get him to hold out until slayer play again... They are usually good craic.

Thanks.learning as I go...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/kerrang-tour-2016-featuring-sum-41-dublin-02-10-2016/event/18004F4198F726EF

Ticketmaster saying it's an over 18s gig, kicks off at 7 p.m. There'll be alcohol served.

I'm sorry to say but I really doubt he would get in.

All ages shows usually take place earlier and there's no alcohol served.

• Advertisement

Birneybau wrote: »
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/kerrang-tour-2016-featuring-sum-41-dublin-02-10-2016/event/18004F4198F726EF

Ticketmaster saying it's an over 18s gig, kicks off at 7 p.m. There'll be alcohol served.

I'm sorry to say but I really doubt he would get in.

All ages shows usually take place earlier and there's no alcohol served.
    Thanks loads.exactly what I wanted to know.

Advertisement