Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of being a full-time student letter

Options
  • 27-10-2015 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi, guys,

I've been summoned for jury duty on November 30, but I'm looking to get out of it for other reasons.

Who do I have to go to to get a letter proving me of me being a full-time student?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

A letter on college headed paper stating that you're a full time student should suffice. Or some other proof (such as any other letter on college header paper in which it states your a full time student).

Ask your course co-ordinator, at reception, or someone in student services.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Greg M

KonFusion wrote: »
    A letter on college headed paper stating that you're a full time student should suffice. Or some other proof (such as any other letter on college header paper in which it states your a full time student).

Ask your course co-ordinator, at reception, or someone in student services.

Just saw that you can fill out an online form and collect a referral letter from the SID in three days, but thanks, anyway. I appreciate it.

Advertisement