Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punt is it worth anything

• 27-10-2015 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I was doing up a room in house and came across a fiver and tenner in punts just wondering if any one knows if the worth anything.any where u could get them valued or any place that buys them if the worth anything thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

pablo don wrote: »
    I was doing up a room in house and came across a fiver and tenner in punts just wondering if any one knows if the worth anything.any where u could get them valued or any place that buys them if the worth anything thanks .

The Central Bank on Dame Street will give you the normal € exchange rate for them. I don't think your local bank will take them anymore but it's worth checking. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,413 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If they are standard late 1990s notes and in used condition they are worth face value and nothing more. Central Bank will give you 19.05 for them.

Advertisement