Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography help

• 27-10-2015 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

hey all,
    I'm in 6th year doing LC Geog and finding the subject impossible to be honest! my teacher is absoulety terrible we literally have only done 5 essays for phys geog and we don't use the book.. during class we just watch YouTube videos...

im trying my best to learn the essays from sue honans book but they're so long and so much to learn any advice to cut down my workload? and would simply learning off this book be enough to get an A2/B1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭YungKeo

I'm in the same boat
    I try to learn the SRPs rather than learn large essays as its the SRPs that'll get you marks and you can make an essay out of them by developing the key points

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tomk_1111

Try and get your hands on the revise wise book. It lays out srps in bullet points and is really helpful.

Advertisement