Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G.P Malahide

Options
  • 27-10-2015 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for a recommendation for a G.P in Malahide village, one that is good with children also. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

SiobhanMcC wrote: »
    Looking for a recommendation for a G.P in Malahide village, one that is good with children also. Thanks in advance.

Great doctor - dr SAm who is the owner of malahide medical clinic - just up from jungle flowers & the new boots. Its a funny entrance shared with a physio clinic upstairs via a sturdy black door & tiled corridor . He's just fantastic & actually cares - a rare combination. He's also v good with kids. I think his son is also a doctor & is with the practic too - Dr Sam is one of the best doctors I've ever had & is far and away the best in the area. There are some shockingly indifferent , disinterested & utterly jaded so called doctors in Malahide - in the estuary area - I'd stay well clear of there.

Advertisement