Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16 ( Mod Note linked in OP 29/12)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭emmetlego

And...... breath efb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Harry Kane 😍😍😍

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,159 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

efb wrote: »
    Harry Kane 😍😍😍
    You should be ashamed of yourself to be honest

emmetlego wrote: »
    Villa scored and have been outplaying Spurs for the last 20 mins or so. If they equalise, he's out of LMS....
    What's LMS?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,212 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

that's why I avoid (as much as I can) players from certain teams in Fantasy Football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

Quazzie wrote: »

What's LMS?

Last man standing I assume

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,643 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Quazzie wrote: »

What's LMS?

Last Man Standing.

A number of people put a given amount into the kitty.
    You pick a different team to win a match every week.
    You cannot pick the same team twice.
    When a team you select loses you're out.
    It goes on until there is only one person left and thus a winner.

Harry Kane 😍😍😍

You disgust me.

You disgust me.

Am I bovvered though???

I needs the money lads lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Regardless of Tottenham being rivals of us, I do respect the way they're lining up right now. They've got a fantastic balance of young players home grown and some foreign talent. To choose between Tottenham and Chelsea to be in the top four, I'd probably prefer Tottenham!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,985 ✭✭✭Soups123

Jesus Christ a Spurs lovefest on the Arsenal thread on the back of Chelsea sympathisers what the fcuk is going on people

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

Do people realise we're playing them
    The weekend

Hate them and I expect all of Ye to hate them for this week too

Soups123 wrote: »
    Jesus Christ a Spurs lovefest on the Arsenal thread on the back of Chelsea sympathisers what the fcuk is going on people

Being the bigger person

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Trust me, it's not like I like the club. But I don't mind players like Alli and Eriksen who have done nothing wrong to me. Same goes to the manager. I still hate Danny Rose though. God do I dislike that lad! :pac:

The weekend

I dont hate anyone. Except the two ****s that cost me my job :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

The weekend

Spurs hate hate hate, Chelsea hate hate hate ;)

The weekend

I'm too gay to function sometimes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

The weekend

Naw I can't hate them, I pity them tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

I'm too gay to function sometimes...

Jaysus efb, didn't know you were gay! News to me..

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Jaysus efb, didn't know you were gay! News to me..

Call me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

It's hard to maintain the same level of hate for spurs when they've been so sh1t for so long.

It's kind of like hating the kids of some guy you hated years ago. They're small and pose you no threat but a feud is a feud. Still your heart just isn't in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Considering that most of us aren't from London and that Spurs haven't been on our level for decades we really have no reason to see them as "rivals" the way English fellas do.

I've personally only 'hated' 4 people in my life, 2 of them were Maggie Thatcher and Ian Paisley. The other 2 were people I knew personally through work and socially, the latter 2 were the biggest cnuts I ever met... And those 2 were both Spurs fans. It confirmed to me that I hate Tottenham! Forever!

I've personally only 'hated' 4 people in my life, 2 of them were Maggie Thatcher and Ian Paisley. The other 2 were people I knew personally through work and socially, the latter 2 were the biggest cnuts I ever met... And those 2 were both Spurs fans. It confirmed to me that I hate Tottenham! Forever!

Lol hehehe

Morning! How's all the happy gooners this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

I'm not at all surprised to read this morning that former arsenal footballer and full time snake Cesc Fabregas is apparently the ringleader of the current Chelsea revolt.

bad2dabone wrote: »
    I'm not at all surprised to read this morning that former arsenal footballer and full time snake Cesc Fabregas is apparently the ringleader of the current Chelsea revolt.

Mercenaries will be mercenaries...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Mercenaries will be mercenaries...

If you buy snakes you can't be surprised when they bite you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Not think it has anything to do with Mourinho's hatred of Wenger? Either way, as Ian Wright said, the ringleader has to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Good guy Cesc.
    Joins Chelsea and spends a year building there trust. Then brings them down from the inside.

He's just been on Twitter to deny the allegations and to state his 100% support for his manager!!!

Devious little ****, isn't he!!!

He's just been on Twitter to deny the allegations and to state his 100% support for his manager!!!

Devious little ****, isn't he!!!

You catch my earlier reply to you😜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

he did say he didn't like mourinho when he was playing for Arsenal and Barcelona so i don;t see any surprises here. I think he only went to Chelsea to obtain that EPL medal and that's it.

Also Tottenham are playing on Thursday night that gives us 1 extra day before facing them this Sunday so i still hope we beat them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Why are people trying to make out its cescs fault Jose isn't performing and constantly blaming someone else?

Lets be clear Jose has brought all this on himself and I suspect now there is an agenda to blame a player to get himself out of the limelight and off the hook.

^^makes the most sense to me^^

efb, what reply earlier?

• Advertisement

^^makes the most sense to me^^

efb, what reply earlier?

Lord Bannside pic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I think its interesting to see the relatively easy ride Mourinho has got from the press.

If Wenger had presided over an Arsenal team currently in the lower half of the table, losing half their matches and potentially facing a court case over disgraceful treatment of a club employee, he's be hung out to dry. Not to mention the countless fines and criticism of officials.

Its baffling really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,643 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Not a bit interested in what's going on at Chelsea or anywhere else.
    Loved Cesc when he was with us, he's not with us now so to hell with that.
    Don't like Mourinho but enjoyed his press conferences, they were funny.

More to the point is there any news on our injuries of late?

keano_afc wrote: »
    I think its interesting to see the relatively easy ride Mourinho has got from the press.

If Wenger had presided over an Arsenal team currently in the lower half of the table, loosing half their matches and potentially facing a court case over disgraceful treatment of a club employee, he's be hung out to dry. Not to mention the countless fines and criticism of officials.

Its baffling really.

Ones a media darling gives great copy the other is too intelligent for childish games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Hope they get done in for their treatment of the physios. I would never be able to stand for a club that pulled something like that.

Who are all the currently injured players? If the team can stay healthy for a month or two a title challenge is very likely imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Hope they get done in for their treatment of the physios. I would never be able to stand for a club that pulled something like that.

Who are all the currently injured players? If the team can stay healthy for a month or two a title challenge is very likely imo.

Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Arteta, Ospina, Welbeck and Walcott off the top of my head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

domrush wrote: »
    Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Arteta, Ospina, Welbeck and Walcott off the top of my head

Ox as well actually

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

domrush wrote: »

If we get through the Spurs game with a win, then we have the international break. And then we should be seeing Ox, Ramsey and Theo coming back to fitness, which will be a huge boost

@Arsenal: What a hit! Is this @Alexis_Sanchez screamer your October Goal of the Month? Vote here: https://t.co/1qVx883eL9
    https://t.co/XEEIRxQsg1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Maybe we should put a cheeky bid for Cesc during the Jan window :D

1p - Nothing like a good bit of Arsene bid trolling :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,713 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

L'prof wrote: »
    Not think it has anything to do with Mourinho's hatred of Wenger? Either way, as Ian Wright said, the ringleader has to go.

I've been wondering for ages how Cesc could live with the disrespect to Arsene. I'd be absolutely delighted if he was leading the unrest.

(And I don't care what yis say, I still love Cesc. Kills me, absolutely kills me to see him in that stupid blue shirt.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    I've been wondering for ages how Cesc could live with the disrespect to Arsene. I'd be absolutely delighted if he was leading the unrest.

(And I don't care what yis say, I still love Cesc. Kills me, absolutely kills me to see him in that stupid blue shirt.)

It did (for me) last season. This season, not so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

Hate cesc as much as rvp

I actually have more time for nasri

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Hate cesc as much as rvp

I actually have more time for nasri

Why do people hate Cesc? He left to go to his boyhood club. His actual boyhood club, not like RVPs lies. It didn't work out, he decides to move back to London as he has family and friends there, We apparently have first dibs on him, we don't take him. We refused him, not the other way around.

I dont like seeing him in a Chelsea shirt, but he's a top class player, who wants to play for a good team and be close to his family/friends. He didnt have many other options really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

TEAM NEWS: @HectorBellerin out with injury, Jeff Reine-Adelaide comes into squad #BAYvAFC

Well...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement