If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marantz mcr-610

Options
  • 28-10-2015 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Guys,

I'm interested in the Marantz MCR-610, in black, and I will need a suitable speaker selector switch to go with it to run 4 pairs of speakers... something along the lines of the niles ss-4. I have just found a better price on QuantumAV of 442 euro for the mcr... can you price match and quote for both items.

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

eagleriver wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I'm interested in the Marantz MCR-610, in black, and I will need a suitable speaker selector switch to go with it to run 4 pairs of speakers... something along the lines of the niles ss-4. I have just found a better price on QuantumAV of 442 euro for the mcr... can you price match and quote for both items.

Cheers
    HI Eagleriver,

Would you have a link to the €442 euro price and I can see if we can price match? The best I can see for the MCR610 with QuantumAV is £319 but there is also a £25 delivery charge for Ireland, whereas our price at €499 includes delivery to anywhere in Ireland and converts to roughly £339.99

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 19 eagleriver

Hi Guys,

Cheers
    HI Eagleriver,

Would you have a link to the €442 euro price and I can see if we can price match? The best I can see for the MCR610 with QuantumAV is £319 but there is also a £25 delivery charge for Ireland, whereas our price at €499 includes delivery to anywhere in Ireland and converts to roughly £339.99

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply. There's no need for me to include the link as you have the price correct. So 319+25= 344 GBP. At today's conversion rate of 0.71931 GBP, thats 478.23616 EUR, incl shipping. Also I see no mention of the speaker selector. Any chance of giving me a quote for the bundle, if you have the selectors in stock... i'd happily take a selector with individual volume control if it wasn't too much dearer.

Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys,

Cheers
    HI Eagleriver,

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply. There's no need for me to include the link as you have the price correct. So 319+25= 344 GBP. At today's conversion rate of 0.71931 GBP, thats 478.23616 EUR, incl shipping. Also I see no mention of the speaker selector. Any chance of giving me a quote for the bundle, if you have the selectors in stock... i'd happily take a selector with individual volume control if it wasn't too much dearer.

Cheers.
    Hi Eagleriver.

To get the rate of 0.71931 we would need to charge in sterling and let your bank do the conversion.
    our Euro pricing works slightly different and is worked on .68
    But yes we can offer at the £344 GBP.

For a speaker switch it would really only be the QED range that we would stock.
    We currently have the QED SS30 in stock priced at 110 Euro or £74.95 GBP
    http://www.qed.co.uk/switching_units/switching_and_control_units/ss30_3_way_speaker_switch.html

They go up to a 5 way one but I don't see any with individual volume control.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 eagleriver

Hi guys,

I see the price has come down on the mcr610 to £299 but is not available to buy on the web... if I ring you guys to purchase will i still get free delivery to the ROI?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

I see the price has come down on the mcr610 to £299 but is not available to buy on the web... if I ring you guys to purchase will i still get free delivery to the ROI?

Cheers
    Hi Eagleriver.

Unfortunately now this has been moved to an instore only we are unable to ship this product.

The MCR610 is in the process of wrapping up as the 611 has been out for some time now.

The 611 is currently priced at %99.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12928-mcr611-melody-media.aspx

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.