Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox media controller

• 28-10-2015 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Considering making the jump to next gen systems from PS3.

Originally had intended PS4 but some of the good bundle offers have me considering the Xbox One.

I was wondering are there any decent third patria media remotes available or is the official Microsoft remote the only game in town quality wise?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Faker74 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Considering making the jump to next gen systems from PS3.

Originally had intended PS4 but some of the good bundle offers have me considering the Xbox One.

I was wondering are there any decent third patria media remotes available or is the official Microsoft remote the only game in town quality wise?

i got this,
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Orb-Xbox-Media-Remote-batteries/dp/B00NXPQRDI

its cheap, but the build quality shows that too, buttons are the kind of rubbery items you'd find on a 1980's calculator watch.

still, it does what its supposed to, and also controls my tv (via the kinect IR blaster thing).

Advertisement