Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 €299 - Argos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

GameStop also selling 500GB PS4's and XBOne's for €300 for Black Friday. Also Watch Dogs comes free with the purchase of any console.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭biebiebie

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    It also has backwars compatibility for 100+ titles right now with more being added each month. So if you happen to have any old 360 games you can play them on XB1 or pick up some second hand for feck all.

Don't forget the monthly free Games with Gold on the xbox one.

Also going forward you can now also download the free xbox 360 games for gold to play on the xbox one as they'll be backwards compatible, giving you double free games monthly.

http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/Live/Games-with-gold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

biebiebie wrote: »
    Don't forget the monthly free Games with Gold on the xbox one.

Also going forward you can now also download the free xbox 360 games for gold to play on the xbox one as they'll be backwards compatible, giving you double free games monthly.

http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/Live/Games-with-gold

Didn't mention games with gold as PS+ has free games each month too.

But you're right about the 360 games, they'll all be b.c from now on, which is good! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Smyths are doing €300 PS4 with Fifa 16

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

petejmk wrote: »
    Tesco ad in the Indo today offering a PS4 for €299 from tomorrow, 27th Nov. Offer valid until 29th Nov.

link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hmv.ie have the consoles at 294 using code HMV5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭SeanJ09

Giblet wrote: »
    Smyths are doing €300 PS4 with Fifa 16

Link?

500GB PlayStation 4 Batman Arkham Knight + + + Star Wars Battlefront Steelbook + GTA V for €349

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01894M0GK?ref_=gb1h_tit_m-4_9187_0c43d5f7&smid=A1X6FK5RDHNB96

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Best deal I've found so far is 389 for the 1tb console with star wars : http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4488611/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CPS4%7C37328275/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328275%7CPS4+consoles%7C37328622.htm you can also add a 2nd game for between 28-35 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭sok2005

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    500GB PlayStation 4 Batman Arkham Knight + + + Star Wars Battlefront Steelbook + GTA V for €349

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01894M0GK?ref_=gb1h_tit_m-4_9187_0c43d5f7&smid=A1X6FK5RDHNB96

€379 inc shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

sok2005 wrote: »
    €379 inc shipping.

EUR 358.28 sent to parcel motel with express shipping. Expected delivery is wednesday.

I just realised though this will probably have a european plug. Does the ps4 use a kettle lead?

sok2005 wrote: »
    €379 inc shipping.

€360 total with parcel motel charge.

So PS4 for €257 if you sell all games to cex.

EUR 358.28 sent to parcel motel with express shipping. Expected delivery is wednesday.

I just realised though this will probably have a european plug. Does the ps4 use a kettle lead?

Yeah just uses a standard 8 lead like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419K7ModmnL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

That link shows a Xbox One Fifa deal but the PS4 is €300 on its own.

• Advertisement

shrewdness wrote: »
    That link shows a Xbox One Fifa deal but the PS4 is €300 on its own.

Welp looks like they removed the other promotion (which is still listed under console bundles) it doesnt give it free anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Welp looks like they removed the other promotion (which is still listed under console bundles) it doesnt give it free anymore

Shoite, that was an offer I was interested in. Ah well not quick enough, thanks for the heads up anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

The PS4 for €299 in Argos is graded, so it has minor imperfections like scratches etc but should work fine.

Gamestop also have 500gb ps4 for €299 (brand new and shiny) with a free game - Watchdogs. And GTA V is down to €19.99.

The PS4 for €299 in Argos is graded, so it has minor imperfections like scratches etc but should work fine.

Gamestop also have 500gb ps4 for €299 (brand new and shiny) with a free game - Watchdogs. And GTA V is down to €19.99.

Thanks got it from GameStop:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Hmv.ie have the consoles at 294 using code HMV5

Just console or games too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

I have a reservation code for Ps4 uncharted with Fifa 16 for €299 in Arklow must be collected today to avail of Black Friday offer , I got the assassin creed bundle instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

stevegrace wrote: »
    I have a reservation code for Ps4 uncharted with Fifa 16 for €299 in Arklow must be collected today to avail of Black Friday offer , I got the assassin creed bundle instead.

I think once it is reserved and all that you have until the next day to pick it up at the price.
    Not 100% on this but thinks thats how it works

allibastor wrote: »
    I think once it is reserved and all that you have until the next day to pick it up at the price.
    Not 100% on this but thinks thats how it works

It gave 2 days alright but seen that it's a Black Friday deal and only valid for today afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭canhefixit

I waited an waited for a good ps4 deal and went and picked up one last night, got gta v bundle in argos for 350e knowing my luck this will be alot cheaper in next few days!

There was an in store offer 355 for white ps4 gta bundle with couple left on the shelf if anyone interested, that was in the Monaghan store I had to travel too as it out of stock everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭touchwood

stevegrace wrote: »

I'll take that code if still available

touchwood wrote: »
    I'll take that code if still available

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Hats off to Argos for the PS4 deals.

PS4, Uncharted Collection, Fifa 16
    GTA V
    Extra controller

€382 is a great price for that lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Just wish they had some stock

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭barneyrub

Just wondering where's best to trade in PS3 and games/accessories or would it be better to try sell privately?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

anyone have a spare code?

• Advertisement

4real wrote: »

I got a ps4 with uncharted and FIFA for € 335 from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianw1

Cheers for the info in this thread.

Went in today and picked up a PS4 Uncharted bundle with free Fifa 16 for €299, no problems with stock in Galway.

Traded both games in cex for €95 because they aren't my gig, and picked up Shadow of Mordor for €23 delivered in an amazon lightning deal!

So overall a PS4 Shadow of Mordor bundle for €227. BARGAIN!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

Is it true that these are not brand new but refurbished ? Because the one I got looks brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kosa

4real wrote: »
    I've sent you code for white ps4 with gta for 354e

I have one more left for collection in Blanchardstown if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Is it true that these are not brand new but refurbished ? Because the one I got looks brand new.

Some were graded. Not sure which package you got...

brianw1 wrote: »
    Cheers for the info in this thread.

Went in today and picked up a PS4 Uncharted bundle with free Fifa 16 for €299, no problems with stock in Galway.

Traded both games in cex for €95 because they aren't my gig, and picked up Shadow of Mordor for €23 delivered in an amazon lightning deal!

So overall a PS4 Shadow of Mordor bundle for €227. BARGAIN!!!!!!!!

I'm planning on the same. Sell my disks plus my old ps3 and spare controller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Won't get to use mine until after Christmas exams but I'll be excited. :D
    Got until dawn & bo3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

Some were graded. Not sure which package you got...

Uncharted bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Prunty

The reservation system in Argos resets at 9pm so there are a few games and bundles available for reservation here and there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

If you order this for collection and it doesn't arrive until mid next week I presume the price still stands?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I'd gladly take a code if one going, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Giggsy75

There are 2 available in Portlaoise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anyone else get annoyed at the boards thing of reserving **** they aint gonna buy just for thanks on boards?

Reminds me of the WII fiasco a few years back people reserving **** just so they can get thanks on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Giggsy75

Are people really that petty and desperate for thanks?
    That whole multiple reservations lark is a pain in the a$$ though for anyone that genuinely wants the products.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭darrenking

Don't suppose anyone has a code for this in tullamore/athlone area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Archeotech

If anybody has a code for the Dublin/Naas area let me know, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Archeotech wrote: »
    If anybody has a code for the Dublin/Naas area let me know, thanks!
    Graded console seems to be in stock in a few places for 249.99

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

Nedved85 wrote: »

How do you find a graded console

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

Nedved85 wrote: »