Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a good spice bag?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

Supercell wrote: »
    So I read this article in the Indo today and have decided I'd like to try this culinary delight.
    Anyone know of a place in the Dun Laoghaire/Shankill/Bray region that does good ones?

as with all things Chinese, the answer is the Kingsland in Glasthule.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

https://www.zomato.com/dublin/maxims-chinese-and-thai-deansgrange

This place in Deansgrange have had two in the last two weeks the shredded chicken in it is fab.

*drooling just thinking of one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Manleys in Ballybrack shopping centre do a decent version

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Thanks all, that's my weekend treat sorted!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

uch wrote: »
    Manleys in Ballybrack shopping centre do a decent version

the Manleys one did not come highly recommended from a friend, he thought that it should have had a warning along the lines of "may contain chicken"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

the Manleys one did not come highly recommended from a friend, he thought that it should have had a warning along the lines of "may contain chicken"

Had it a few times and thought it was grand

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mano bano

Tropica in Dalkey do the best spice bag around

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

mano bano wrote: »
    Tropica in Dalkey do the best spice bag around

I tried Tropica before and didn't like it full of MSG and just not nice. has it improved?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Sunflower in Templeogue. It's a bit out of the way but it does the mother of all spice bags. Claims to have invented it too.

Advertisement