Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

still getting letters after a year out of contract

Options
  • 28-10-2015 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭

howdy,

can one of you have a word with your records dept,i moved over a year ago ,letters going to old  address despite being informed id moved etc,ive had letters to my new address too btw .. 

apparently im in credit to the sum of 41c and im getting reminders to my old address every so often.

need it to stop thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

howdy,

can one of you have a word with your records dept,i moved over a year ago ,letters going to old  address despite being informed id moved etc,ive had letters to my new address too btw .. 

apparently im in credit to the sum of 41c and im getting reminders to my old address every so often.

need it to stop thanks. 
    Hi marklazarcovic

Please PM me your old eir account number and I'll investigate this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

will do tomorrow thanks

will do tomorrow thanks
    No worries marklazarcovic

Al

pmd

Thank you

I have requested clarification on this and I'll get back to you asap

Al

• Advertisement

any news?

any news?
    Hi marklazarcovic

I have been assured that this has been resolved and no further letters or notifications will be sent.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement