Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appointment with branch/mobile manager

Options
  • 28-10-2015 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi
    I have been trying to make an appointment with my local branch for weeks now - no response from them to date. So I turned online and got a call in 3 days promising they can arrange an appointment with my branch or offer me an appointment with a mobile manager. Chose the mobile manager as branch is not responding. 
    Got call from mobile manager soon after who left a message that he is away. I have been chasing him for 3 days since and have been fobbed off. Finally got to speak to him today and he only said he will arrange an appointment with my branch as it will be difficult for him to get out to me.
    So you have supposed mobile managers who are completely useless as they don't want to see clients where and when suits (not sure why you offer this service then) and you have a branch who are very lax in dealing with a customer.
    I really need to discuss my query with someone working for Bank of Ireland, buit in 3 weeks got nowhere.
    My questions are:
    Where can I complain about the absolutely poor customer service?
    And where can I find an employee of BOI who will actually be willing to help a customer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Sunnygrl wrote: »
    Hi
    I have been trying to make an appointment with my local branch for weeks now - no response from them to date. So I turned online and got a call in 3 days promising they can arrange an appointment with my branch or offer me an appointment with a mobile manager. Chose the mobile manager as branch is not responding. 
    Got call from mobile manager soon after who left a message that he is away. I have been chasing him for 3 days since and have been fobbed off. Finally got to speak to him today and he only said he will arrange an appointment with my branch as it will be difficult for him to get out to me.
    So you have supposed mobile managers who are completely useless as they don't want to see clients where and when suits (not sure why you offer this service then) and you have a branch who are very lax in dealing with a customer.
    I really need to discuss my query with someone working for Bank of Ireland, buit in 3 weeks got nowhere.
    My questions are:
    Where can I complain about the absolutely poor customer service?
    And where can I find an employee of BOI who will actually be willing to help a customer?
    Hi Sunnygrl,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We’re very sorry to hear this. We’d be eager to resolve this & arrange a meeting for you.

Can send us a private message with your full name, account holding branch and the person who you spoke with? We can then look into this for you. To send a private please see link in my signature.

To make a complaint in relation to this please see form here.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement