Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ELECTRIC IRELAND LETTER STATING NO LONGER ABLE TO SUPPLY ELECTRICITY

Options
  • 28-10-2015 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Electric Ireland closed the threat "correct invoice" without any consultation with me, the author of the thread.  So I have had to start another and will open a new thread every time my thread is closed.

Also, without consulting me EI decided to alter my account so that it does not reflect the letter that I received stating that EI would no longer be able to supply me with Electricity if I didn't pay €300.  I refused to pay and have accepted the letters content, that EI will no longer supply me with electricity.  EIhave refused to  provide a date for closing the account so that I can take a last reading, pay the bill and change supplier.

Since becoming an EI customer, from day one, there have been numerous errors with my account and all they do is play word games, change representatives speaking with me and copy and paste messages without making an attempt to solve the problems or provide the information needed.

Just to be plain here, I do not and never have, owed a cent on any bill due.

Anyone thinking of using them should stay well away.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Electric Ireland did not close the thread, I did, as I pointed out in the thread in the very last post when I said "I'm closing this thread".

Do not continue to re-open threads. This is your warning and you will be banned from this forum for ignoring a Mods instructions should you continue to do so.

The reps have now assisted you to the fullest of their ability but have been unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. To the best of my knowledge they have advised you by PM what to do next; please follow their advice and do not start any more threads on the same issue here - you have now been told multiple times that unfortunately the Electric Ireland reps on Boards cannot assist you any further with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement