Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S5 Screen Repair

• 28-10-2015 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Screen has cracked today after it fell, just wondering how much it will cost me to get it repaired and where in the city to go? Hopefully not too expensive. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭brucefan

Can anyone recommend someone to repair a broken S5? Banged the car door on it!!! :mad: Glass screen is fine but underneath is cracked from top to bottom. The phone wont come on - some lights on bottom of screen but screen black. I guess it needs a new digitiser. Anyone know how much this would cost? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Try this guy, based near Malahide. He's fixed my screen twice and both times in 20 minutes or less.

http://www.jackophones.ie/

I'm a happy customer with no affiliation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Oh and the cost to repair the screen is €135.00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,277 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try this guy, based near Malahide. He's fixed my screen twice and both times in 20 minutes or less.

http://www.jackophones.ie/

I'm a happy customer with no affiliation.

Location, location, location. This thread is in the Limerick forum. ;):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Red King

Try Limerick Tech Centre 52 Parnell Street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Guy next to the Chicken Hut(Around corner), 80 Euros for a new screen for a 5S , cheapest guy in town.

Advertisement