Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs Bournemouth, 7.45pm, Sky Sports

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

Super save

quite a good few saves tonight..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Good solid win. Klopp unbeaten in 4 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

Nice not to have to worry too much when the back up keeper is playing

Bogdan is decent

Allen getting a good talking to.... "Please Stop Jurgen, Brendan might see us" ...............................................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Klopp loves an old man hug.

Bloody hell you can see already that he gets on with the players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,480 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Allen and Ibe getting special attention from Jurgen. Good to see such a public show of support for two players who started and played well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

The invincibles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,796 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Happy with the performance overall. It wasn't pretty, but we were in total control of the game, especially in the second half. Thought Origi was a definite weak point in the attack and wasn't at all surprised at his lack of impact. I think if we can get Benteke and Sturridge back - we should look a different prospect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

murpho999 wrote: »

I dunno, Allen wasn't really buzzing of the attention too much. Very much had the attitude "Ah mam, dont be hugging me in front of all the lads" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

Didn't think Origi was that bad myself. I think if Ings put in that performance people would be lauding it.

Delighted we aren't conceding many goals. It's amazing the difference a decent manager can make in organising the defence. Think given patience and at least three transfer windows by the fans and backed to the hilt by the owners we will see Klopp take the club great places.

brevity wrote: »
    Didn't think Origi was that bad myself. I think if Ings put in that performance people would be lauding it.

Sorry but no, he was awful.

Possession was 52% Liverpool 48% Bournemouth.
    Surprised me as it appeared Liverpool had a lot more of the ball than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Man hugs and handshakes all around at full time, you can see his influence on the players already. He appreciates the players and they feel appreciated. Block no.1 is firmly laid, many more to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,480 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Tex the new Fabregas

Sorry but no, he was awful.

he did well for the goal, nice touch to get down the wing..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

How did Arter do tonight ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

yabadabado wrote: »
    How did Arter do tonight ?

Subtistuted in the second half for been a dirt bird.

mada999 wrote: »
    he did well for the goal, nice touch to get down the wing..

Overall he looks more like David N'Gog than a guy that could score 15 goals a season. Let's be honest if we want to be a top club again it won't be with players like Origi leading the line or even in a partnership.

Hope he rips it up over the course of the season and makes me look stupid :pac:

• Advertisement

Overall he looks more like David N'Gog than a guy that could score 15 goals a season. Let's be honest if we want to be a top club again it won't be with players like Origi leading the line or even in a partnership.

Totally agree, but I suppose ideally he would be 3rd choice, behind Benteke and Studdge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

Away to city

He is the 4th choice striker and is playing now because of injuries to the first 3 so I find your post a bit strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Possession was 52% Liverpool 48% Bournemouth.
    Surprised me as it appeared Liverpool had a lot more of the ball than that.

Bournemouth had higher possession in the first half I think, Liverpool dominated it in the 2nd

Game of 2 halves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Tex the new Fabregas

That's very harsh. I thought Tex played well last night.......

Advertisement