Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warning for personal abuse

Options
  • 28-10-2015 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭

I received an onthread warning for this post in after hours http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97533489&postcount=139

When i questioned the mod as to what rule in the forum charter i had breached i was informed that it was personal abuse. The reply made it clear that they wished no further discussion. I cannot see how this falls under the heading of personal abuse. I would like to dispute this warning as i cannot see

1. How this is personal abuse
    2. breaches the forum charter

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This forum is not for disputing on-thread verbal warnings. Its purpose is for official warnings, official infractions, and forum bans.

If you have an objection on Moderator conduct, the first port of call is always to discuss the matter with them via PM. If the matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction, then you contact that Moderator's Category Moderator, and take it from there.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Can you tell me who the cat mods are for social & fun? I cant see them listed on the forum page.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Scofflaw
    Taltos
    Humanji
    The Hill Billy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement