Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mira Elite ST, broken water filter hoising nipples

Options
  • 28-10-2015 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I have a pumped feed to the above and the filter cover has four slots which secure over four nipples on the filter housing. Two nipples have been worn off. I have looked through any microfiche I can see online but it doesn't look like the part is sold separately. The shower is less than three years old and obviously I'd prefer to do a repair. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,097 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

This particular filter setup was a disaster. Mira had to go back to its old style filter. You won't find these for sale. They gave nothing but trouble. Ring the shower doctors. Explain what you have. They'll have a suitable replacement. The new one will last for ever. Much better design.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,097 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

This is the exact part you need

http://www.showerdoc.com/inlet-and-filter-kit

Advertisement