Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned by Opinion-Hating Mod

Options
  • 29-10-2015 12:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33

Hello. Just an hour ago I was banned from posting in the US Politics section by leftist-liberal moderator, Ancapailldorcha, here's the following post:
    The only thing Hilary has up her sleeve is her having a vagina, just like Obama was black; the only reason people voted for Obama was because of his skin colour and they wanted to have him as their first black president (which somehow makes a difference?) so that they would be seen as a "progessive nation", then he became president and now the whole country hates him (and rightfully so).

Donald Trump seems like the best option - finally, Americans have the opportunity to have a right-wing president that wants the deportation of the parasitic, bottom-feeding Mexicans that leech off the American economy (sounds a bit like Europe's Muslim epidemic). However, I think Bernie Sanders will win seeing as how he's the fan-favourite...
    [/QUOTE]
    Apparently this post was classified as "trolling" despite the fact that I WASN'T EVEN TROLLING. Harsh? Sure, you could say that. An opinion? Damn straight it is! I have a lot of experience in trolling, it's somehow I indulge in and I still partake in it on a regular basis. However, I came to Boards.ie to be an actual contributing user, NOT to troll.
    Really, this ban as a whole is childish and really goes to show how puerile mods are and what they will do in order to eradicate all opinions that "offend them", the worst thing about this ban though is that it's FOR ONE WEEK; think about this: you post something on a message board that someone doesn't like and you are banned ONE WEEK for it. All I said in this post was that Trump was the best option for the US, Sanders was going to win because of his current popularity amongst the people and that Obama only got elected because of his skin colour and Hilary is only a contender because she's girl, yet this still got banned because I exposed the Muslim crisis in Europe and the wave of illegal Mexicans in the US.
    I also got banned in the EU Politics section for stating that Turkey is an ISIS-loving state (which it is) and that Angela Merkel is worse than Hitler (which she is) and that she is destroying Europe (which she is also doing). Oh, but because I told the truth about Turkey that ALSO makes me a "racist", doesn't it? I also recieved a ban in the General Politics section even though I never posted there which is absolutely unacceptable for a mod.
    As you can see, the only reason I got banned was because I hurt a moderator's feelings despite the fact that this is the POLITICS BOARD, ya know, where people can share their OPINIONS? It is clear to me now that the only insult leftists can use to express their hurt feelings is to label someone as a "racist" and hit said person with an unjust ban. I demand to be unbanned and pardoned at the very least as it was never my intention to "troll" nor will it ever be on Boards.ie. Thank you.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

No. Just no. Trolling isn't big, and it isn't clever.

I'll give you points for the "I usually troll but I'm not now" angle, but not many.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement