Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International transfer not showing

Options
  • 29-10-2015 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good morning,

I made an international transfer this past Friday to my USA account, as I do every month, however it has not appeared in my US account to date.  This normally takes no longer than 2, 3 days tops, but we are now at Thursday and it is still not appearing, and I need it to make bill payments.

Is there any change to the length of time it takes to make Non sepa transfers?  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Good morning,

I made an international transfer this past Friday to my USA account, as I do every month, however it has not appeared in my US account to date.  This normally takes no longer than 2, 3 days tops, but we are now at Thursday and it is still not appearing, and I need it to make bill payments.

Hi blapabrew22,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

This type of transfer would generally take 3-5 days. However if they were transferred after our cut off time of 3.30pm and due to the Bank Holiday weekend they may not have transferred until Tuesday morning.

If these funds have still not been credited to your payee’s account I would advise you to contact one of my colleagues in BOI Direct on 0818365365 or 0035314044000 by selecting option 1 followed by the star. They will be happy to look into this for you and can put a trace on these funds if necessary.

Have a good day and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭blapabrew22

Good morning,

Hi blapabrew22,

This type of transfer would generally take 3-5 days. However if they were transferred after our cut off time of 3.30pm and due to the Bank Holiday weekend they may not have transferred until Tuesday morning.

If these funds have still not been credited to your payee’s account I would advise you to contact one of my colleagues in BOI Direct on 0818365365 or 0035314044000 by selecting option 1 followed by the star. They will be happy to look into this for you and can put a trace on these funds if necessary.

Have a good day and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen

Thanks Helen, didn't take into account the bank holiday, which might be causing the delay.  Will revert if it stretches longer than 5 days.  Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Good morning,

Hi blapabrew22,

Helen

Thanks Helen, didn't take into account the bank holiday, which might be causing the delay.  Will revert if it stretches longer than 5 days.  Thanks again.
    Hi blapabrew22,

You’re more than welcome, if we can help with anything else just let us know.

Cheers

Helen

Advertisement