Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I view my bill on My eir?

Options
  • 29-10-2015 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I received an email with the total of my current bill. No issue there. But I need to print my bill for a breakdown of the bundle as work subsidises my broadband. When I log into My eir, for the life of me I can't see how to bring up my bill - I can just see the total mentioned. How do I do this?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

redser7 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I received an email with the total of my current bill. No issue there. But I need to print my bill for a breakdown of the bundle as work subsidises my broadband. When I log into My eir, for the life of me I can't see how to bring up my bill - I can just see the total mentioned. How do I do this?
    Cheers
    Hi redser7

Please PM me your eir account number and I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks
    AL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,
    Cheers
    Hi redser7

Thanks
    AL
    Actually when I log in now the service is working and I can open a bill.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,
    Cheers
    Hi redser7

Thanks
    AL
    Actually when I log in now the service is working and I can open a bill.
    Cheers
    Cheers for the update redser7

Al

Advertisement