Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a Account with Hostel Address

Options
  • 29-10-2015 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi.
    I am moving to Dublin for a month and I dont have accommodation there but I do have a Hostel booking for 5 days, Can I open a account with Hostel Address. I need this to receive payments. 
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

asco wrote: »
    Hi.
    I am moving to Dublin for a month and I dont have accommodation there but I do have a Hostel booking for 5 days, Can I open a account with Hostel Address. I need this to receive payments. 
    Thanks.
    Hi asco,

Thanks for contacting us today on Boards.

Regrettable you would be unable to open a bank account using a hostel address. However if hold a current bank account you could provide your BIC and IBAN details and these payments can be credited to your existing bank account.

I hope this helps you, please let us know if we can assit you with anything else.

Have a good day and I hope you enjoy your visit to Ireland.

Helen

Advertisement