Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

canceling bill pay with meteor

Options
  • 29-10-2015 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

hi

for the second time this month i cant use my phone due to no signal. the phone works perfectly about 12 kms away from my house but is useless anywhere near my home. the last time it was down this month was for 6 days and its gone again this morning. meteor gave me the stupid excuse that it was the phone or sim( works fine away from home???) . iv lodged a complaint with comreg . i use my phone for work so i need to be in contact at all times and have allready been contacted on facebook and told iv missed 3 calls and god knows how many others. can i cancel my contract as it is blatantly not fit for purpose, also iv noticed in the last month a massive drop in signal and call quality in wicklow and near the wicklow dublin border where i work mostly.

any help will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

If your sim is around 18 months old that could be a cause..As for cancelling its a tough one...If it was me i would tell them where to go once i had proof to back me up...Let the solicitors letters arrive and have your day in court

Advertisement