Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICB contact number

• 29-10-2015 11:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭

Hi all. Hoping someone can help. I got a letter from the ICB telling me I need to send in proof of address but I've already done so twice. The number on the letter 260 0388 is the only contact I can find on the letter or the web. When I call it it tells me I need to call the number on the letter and quote the reference number. The only number on the letter is the one you call to get this message!! Quite frustrating. Has anyone had to call them before? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Why would the ICB be loking for your address?

it should have a company landline, company address, and the names of the directors on the letter if it's from a legit company.

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

If you don't have a loan at your current address, but apply for a report, they look for proof of address to process the report:

http://www.icb.ie/tac.php
    ICB wrote:
    If you have not borrowed at the Current Address, you may be asked by subsequent correspondence for documentary proof of your residence at this address. An accepted document is one of the following:
    • Utility bill (i.e. electricity, telephone, gas, cable tv etc.)
    • Bank or building society account statement
    • Mortgage statement
    • Social Welfare document
    • Tax notice from the Revenue Commissioners
    • House / Motor Insurance Certificate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭Confucius say

I sussed it out. There are two numbers depending on what letter you get but I got through to someone eventually and they realised their mistake :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tegan86

I sussed it out. There are two numbers depending on what letter you get but I got through to someone eventually and they realised their mistake :)

Do you mind me asking which number you got through on? I'm having the same problem and can't get through.

Thanks!

Advertisement