Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go

Options
  • 29-10-2015 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know who is the best to use, I just phoned a local landline for 20 mins and was charged 10 euro on Vodaphone Pay as you go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Zelda247 wrote: »
    Does anyone know who is the best to use, I just phoned a local landline for 20 mins and was charged 10 euro on Vodaphone Pay as you go.

This might help you out:
    https://www.callcosts.ie/mobile_phones/Mobile_Calculator.123.LE.asp

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭bugfreebob

Zelda247 wrote: »

Unlimited calls to Irish mobiles and landlines on Meteor for €10 per month PAYG. €20 per month with 7.5GB data added in. Avoid Three and all their piggy-back services - their network is banjaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

go to the lyca site, scroll down the page, you are sure to find something to tempt you, i have calls and texts to all irish networks for 9 euro monthly admitedely i am a light user

Advertisement