Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for hair models help!!

Options
  • 29-10-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, im a trainee hairdresser and Im looking for advise on how to build up my clientele, every week I have classes for trainning in barna village galway but im finding it very difficult to get models I've posted all over facebook adverts gumtree supermarkets and colleges but im getting some timewasters and not that many genuinely interested, ive even offered free blowdrys and colouring and highlighting services from €10, and showed off some of my portfolio work....has anyone any advise on anything else i could try? Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

A facebook page, invite friends to "Like and share", offer one prize to someone who does so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Word of mouth to be honest, and lots of pics of your work.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

Grainnefla wrote: »
    Hi, im a trainee hairdresser and Im looking for advise on how to build up my clientele, every week I have classes for trainning in barna village galway but im finding it very difficult to get models I've posted all over facebook adverts gumtree supermarkets and colleges but im getting some timewasters and not that many genuinely interested, ive even offered free blowdrys and colouring and highlighting services from €10, and showed off some of my portfolio work....has anyone any advise on anything else i could try? Thank you

What about putting up ads around NUIG campus. I bet broke students would give this a go.

Advertisement