Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help. QoS class setup for d1000 router

Options
  • 29-10-2015 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hello all. i want to give my iphone broadband priority over other devices in my home. i use it for gaming and i just cant figure out what to put on for the QoS class setup i am confused and could use help knowing what to fill in to give my iphone broadband priority. any help would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

JJMurphyy wrote: »
    hello all. i want to give my iphone broadband priority over other devices in my home. i use it for gaming and i just cant figure out what to put on for the QoS class setup i am confused and could use help knowing what to fill in to give my iphone broadband priority. any help would be great
    Hi JJMurphyy

While others are more than welcome to leave a reply or advice I'm afraid the best advice I can offer is to contact the eir technical support team on 1890260260.

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement