Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting a branch by phone?

Options
  • 29-10-2015 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any way of contacting a branch by phone to talk to an advisor? I've tried the direct dial number but all I get is the usual "select your option" message with no options to talk to someone in the branch. I eventually got put on hold for a good 7/8 minutes waiting to talk to an advisor in BOI customer care but that's not what I need and I got bored of the hold music so I hung up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

smash wrote: »
    Is there any way of contacting a branch by phone to talk to an advisor? I've tried the direct dial number but all I get is the usual "select your option" message with no options to talk to someone in the branch. I eventually got put on hold for a good 7/8 minutes waiting to talk to an advisor in BOI customer care but that's not what I need and I got bored of the hold music so I hung up.
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear this.

You can call BOI Direct on 0818365365 select option 1 then the *Key this will transfer you to a representative who will be happy to assist you and if you require to speak with a representative in your branch they can transfer you.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

Advertisement