Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

going back to college after dropping out

Options
  • 29-10-2015 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Ok, so I dropped out of my college course in nuig at the start of my 2nd year. I plan on going back in September but I don't know what I want to do. I was thinking about doing commerce in galway but Ive only studied business up until junior cert. I would like to study in nuig but I'm five points off. I'm also don't know what its like starting all over again and trying to make new friends. I'm a shy enough person until I get to know someone then i am chatty. I feel really stressed out and I know if I don't go back in September I'd never go back. I'm still young so I think that is another reason why I'd like to go back as soon as possible. I passed my first year and didn't fail anything. I worked hard that wasn't the problem it was the course that was stressing me because I didn't like it. I stuck it out because i didn't want to disappoint my family after all the money they paid out. Id rather live in the house I'm living in but I think student accommodation makes it easier to make friends but I never stayed in them so I don't know. Any one have any advice for me?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sorry to hear that, but this is the wrong forum for your query, this is the site feedback forum for site feedback.

Not sure where you wanted to post this (Personal Issues?) so I'll let you choose the best forum yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement