Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping 365 totally gone??

Options
  • 29-10-2015 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

I've noticed that this company has just vanished recently.... In jervis and Omni.... What has happened to them????
    I can't use the VIP liquids because my lips swell and break out in a mouth full of cold sores from it within a few hours .... anyone know any other vendors in around Henry street area or of any other 365 in town?

I know of the vaping shop in temple bar, but I'm not a fan on there flavours and the one near DIT Parnell street is awful imo.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I don't know about 365, I will check their Dun Laoghaire store this weekend.

You could try Smoke Different on Capel Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Some of the 365s are in operation in newsagents. There's one in northside shopping centre.

In town, there's also the vape cafe on Capel street, vintage vape rooms in temple bar, purple box in temple bar, ecirette on Talbot street and baggot street, and kix on north earl street

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Grougy

Vaping 365 was part of Newsagent, tax issue.

Some of the shops are open again (new owner) but thesame shixxx :(
    Frend of mine bought double set for around 80e and 2 weeks later first battery died, week after second. No money back-just replacement....3 days after thesame story and again replacement.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I got put off them when they wanted to charge €5 for a protank coil and then argued with me that I couldn't get them cheaper anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eireboi83

I got put off them when they wanted to charge €5 for a protank coil and then argued with me that I couldn't get them cheaper anywhere else.

Some vendors would do anything to make a buck.Buyer knowledge is priceless.Double that fiver and you can get a pack of five delivered.

• Advertisement
Advertisement