Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween rubbish dump

Options
  • 29-10-2015 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

is there someplace in Carlow were I could go and find a lot of wood and other crap? I know in the powerstown dump they do not allow you to just go and take stuff. I figured I would do a Halloween thing where I have graves in my garden and make it look cool and scary but lack the money and the supplies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Do you know any carpenters or call into a cabinet maker/joiners place and their sure to have off cuts you could work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

what about a few pallets and dismantle them,or you could go down to carpenters and see have they any empty boxes:D

seems not many want to part with their crap lol, either way i improvised on the limited budget lol

sg3g43.jpg
    zuqtg1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Wow, someone donated a scrap car to you. How nice of them.:D

• Advertisement

ken wrote: »
    Wow, someone donated a scrap car to you. How nice of them.:D

LOL yeah that piece of craps mine lol

Advertisement