Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have Lidl's pickles gone?

Options
  • 29-10-2015 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Our family loves Lidl's gherkins and pickles, but they're not in the Wicklow or Christchurch stores anymore. Anyone know why?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Not in my local liggle either (Dublin), sometimes stock disappears temporarily, sometimes it gets the hop for good (there are some people around here who still cry at the words 'Cheese Sourdough'). Generally they're very good at telling you if something is gone gone or gone but will come back on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lidlireland

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I don't know if there's any difference but Aldi have gherkins.
    Blooming lovely they are; great big jar...they aren't dear but I can't remember how much either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I really miss the lidl natural fat free or low fat yogurt. They only seem to have the lactose free one. Don't know if they are ever getting it back, been gone for a good few months now :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I buy the Aldi gherkins too, and as I'm pretty sure they cost less than a euro for the big jar.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Lidl are hoors for suddenly dropping products

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Lidl are hoors for suddenly dropping products

Aldi do it too.
    They used to have wholegrain mustard; now I'm fecked if I can find it it any of their shops.
    They dropped their cream crackers last year and replaced them two months later with an inferior product.

Advertisement