Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YOU TUBE - NEED ADVICE

Options
  • 29-10-2015 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

hi,

I got a video (AVI file) which is 20 minutes long.
    I would like to use only 50 seconds of this video and upload it to You-Tube.
    Could someone please tell me how to do this

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You could just upload the whole video to youtube, and use youtubes editing tools to shorten it to whatever length you like.

Windows movie maker should do this for you too, it's a bit old but will still work on Windows 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭2pack

You could just upload the whole video to youtube, and use youtubes editing tools to shorten it to whatever length you like.

Windows movie maker should do this for you too, it's a bit old but will still work on Windows 10.

tried that but problem is my connection is very slow and says takes 1064 minutes. I'm on windows 7
    if I could get it with a reliable easy to use program first and then upload the under 1 minute video, would be much more easier

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

2pack wrote: »
    tried that but problem is my connection is very slow and says takes 1064 minutes. I'm on windows 7
    if I could get it with a reliable easy to use program first and then upload the under 1 minute video, would be much more easier

Windows movie maker so...

Advertisement