Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kingdom

• 29-10-2015 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Cool little game. One of those were you want to avoid the internet and just find out things by discovery.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

So I've had 4 goes at this but have yet to get past day 15. There's something I'm missing I think as by the time the 2nd red blood moon comes along I barely have stone walls to defend myself.

A neat game that makes me want to go back and do better next time.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The only thing I can figure is to not try and over extend yourself and make sure your defences are rock solid before upgrading and trying to take on the farms. Like Ponster said, when the second blood moon comes, I'm kyboshed as they just rush hard and kill all my villagers.

Ok, had a quick Google and it seems that I should find a shrine and for 7 gold it'll allow me to build stone walls. The same wiki said that I had to have catapults by the second mood on day 10 to survive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Ponster wrote: »
    Ok, had a quick Google and it seems that I should find a shrine and for 7 gold it'll allow me to build stone walls. The same wiki said that I had to have catapults by the second mood on day 10 to survive.
    Bah you ruined it now. :pac:

Taylor365 wrote: »
    Bah you ruined it now. :pac:

:P

There was only so much that I could take of starting-over before I had to find some help. It didn't matter as by day 15 some dragon-like things came and carried all of my tower archers away :(

A 'bug' that I'd like to see resolved is that when attacked and you lose archers in the towers, all remaining archers take up empty positions in the towers rather than hunting to bring in more coin. After a major attack I end up with up to 12 archers sitting in towers but none hunting!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

:P

There was only so much that I could take of starting-over before I had to find some help. It didn't matter as by day 15 some dragon-like things came and carried all of my tower archers away :(

A 'bug' that I'd like to see resolved is that when attacked and you lose archers in the towers, all remaining archers take up empty positions in the towers rather than hunting to bring in more coin. After a major attack I end up with up to 12 archers sitting in towers but none hunting!!!
    There's a lot of actions you do that can hurt you.

There's a risk/reward mechanic to it.

A lot of people see them as bugs or incorrectly designed but they're not.

Building towers gives you advantage earlier but become a disadvantage later on using up your archers.

Same with the merchant. He can destroy you if he gives you hammers instead of bows. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,370 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Really? I just had lots of archers at the start and upgraded to stone asap. Updgrading the camp at certain levels gives free wall upgrades too. I'm finding expanding to the farms hard as I spend most of my money on archers and never seem to have enough to expand out. Trying to get deer back to the camp can be a pain too.

Advertisement