Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was banned??

Options
  • 30-10-2015 12:04am
    Site Banned Posts: 21

Why was I banned from after hours? Well I know why but I was banned a year ago for two weeks by Mr. E who said at the time to serve my ban and not re reg, I did so obviously and now I'm being banned again. This isn't fair! It's a year ago I was banned for TWO weeks. Then I'm banned again for re reg and now I'm banned AGAIN from after hours. This is completely not on. I'm just being ignored by admins and I really don't appreciate it. Mr. E told me all I had to do was serve my two week ban from after hours and in that time not make a new account to get around it I didn't use the site for over a year and when I do use it I'm being banned again. When you are available Mr. E can I ask you what's happening. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

For the same reason that you just got yourself sitebanned - stupidity. Re-regging while you have an active Prison thread and then complaining about a forum ban here isn't very bright now, is it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement